- Domaine Fenouillet, Ventoux Rosé [6/3]
- Yves Cuilleron, Syrah Rosé “Sybel” [6/10]
- Faillenc Sainte Marie, Corbières Rosé “Rosé des Glacières” [6/10]
- Château Pradeaux, Côtes de Provence Rosé & Bandol Rosé [6/10]
- Bisson, Ciliegiolo Portofino [6/10]
- Philippe Gilbert, Menetou-Salon Rosé [6/17]
Domaine Fenouillet [6/3]
- 2019 Vin de Pays de Vaucluse: Grenache & Marselan; certified organic; one of our best values.
- 2019 Piemonte Chardonnay: clean, bright, orchard-fruit-driven; all in stainless steel.
- 2017 Barbaresco: a supple, forward vintage of a perennial core of our Piedmont portfolio.
Faillenc Sainte Marie [6/10]
- 2018 Corbières Rouge: a juicy, smoky, delicious love letter to garrigue; certified organic.
- 2018 Carignan “Noé”: from vines over a century old; spicy and dense without being flabby.
- 2017 “Syrhconference de Presse”: pure press-wine Syrah aged in old barriques; riveting and wild.
- 2019 Vermentino “Vignerta” Portofino: scintillating in its acidity and deeply mineral brininess.
Château du Petit Thouars [6/17]
- 2018 “Les Foux” Crémant de Loire Rosé: pure Cabernet Franc from 30-year-old vines; 9 months on the lees; 2.6 g/L dosage; chiseled and elegant.
- 2019 Chinon Blanc “Le Clos”: Chenin Blanc on limestone; aged in used Bordeaux barrels with no malolactic; carrying 5 g/L residual sugar but reads dry; texturally lovely and long.
- 2018 Chinon Rouge “Les Georges”: a generous, ripe vintage yet deeply classic in style; terrific.
- 2017 Chinon Rouge “L’Epée”: includes 20% barrel-aged press wine; deeper and more serious than the 2016, yet still with limestone-influenced freshness and drive.
Château Massiac [6/22]
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc: an exceptionally vibrant vintage for this perennial top value.
- 2019 Viognier: a gentle, graceful vintage for this always uncommonly well-balanced Viognier.
- 2019 Minervois Rouge “Sentinelle de Massiac”: 70% Syrah & 30% Grenache aged in cement; driven by savory, black-fruited Syrah notes but light on its feet.
Clos Saint-André [6/24]
- 2017 Pomerol: even smaller quantities than normal due to frost; elegant and long, with restrained tannins and beautifully focused red fruit; deftly absorbs its 80% new oak.